Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Pictures

We went up Lamoille Canyon and took family pictures in the trees. It was a beautiful day, except it was a little cold. My sister took these for us. Triston wasn't feeling very well and he was tired. So it was hard to get a smile out of him.




I took this one of Triston, Jack was in it too, but he wasn't looking at the camera. So we cropped it. But I love this one because he isn't being a cheese. He's just Triston.

This is Triston and his friend Kelton playing in the leaves. They had so much fun!

The balloon festival. This is at 6:00 in the morning. We were there at 5:30 I think. It was so cool though. There were 27 balloons I think. One was Humpty Dumpty, one was Smokey the Bear. There was a flag one, and just a bunch with cool designs. Triston loved to watch them blow up the balloons and go into the air.

3 comments:

Riley Services 435-881-9890 said...

dear jack i wish i had a cool jeep too but i'm afraid that i might have to relive the glory days through you and our stories. that is unless you think we can squeeze 31's on the caravan! love you bro.

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Your family pictures look GREAT! I hope you send us one! It looks like you guys had a really fun day! P.S. I miss you guys too!

dandj said...

Looking good guys! Triston is so handsome and has that same little expression I remember his dad had all the time growing up. Love you lots.